You find yourself giving everything away when you're in love.
Today, I was almost crushed by all the guessing of who I like by ky, xiang and Kaileng. They kept on asking man. I almost died, but in the end they got their way.
Okay, a dozen people know who I like alr. It's kinda disturbing heh heh. Anyway, today I found out that the person I like are good friends with ky's crush and Elyz's crush. It so cool luh. Suddenly seeing three of them talking to each other like best buds. And me, ky and Elyz were talking about them and looking at them from afar. Heard from Elyz, the person I like is super nice. ): Aww.
Anyway, I don't think I will ever be match up to him. Since he is like one perfect guy. I'm like a loser.
Anw, Xiangrong is like so nice, he's totally gonna help me ask "him" stuff even though they are not very close. See, that's what friends are for! Thanks a lot Xiang.
Thanks Bitch, Elyz, Xiang, Kaileng and Wen Ying. You guys make my day though I'm still not in the mood.
Iloveyou.
What's so good about Express guy since almost 1/5 of the guys I know turns out to be a BLOODY TWO TIMER! FUCKERS! Even though they are "smarter" doesn't mean they are of gentleman quality. FUCK TWO TIMERS, screw them. Make them all DIE! They do not even know that in relationship, girls devote their whole heart to them and got screwed in return. So what if you're smart, it shows nothing alright. Not in the eyes of the girls. WE GIRLS ARE NOT FOOL OK FUCKERS! the reason why I did not confront you was because I was giving you face! FUCKER.Picture by Laura Pora
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
8:51 PM