RAWRRRR, HATE CRAMPS!
I HATE CRAMPS!!! ):
): Feeling very sickly and weak now, just came back from school a while ago. Today I went along with the school to some chinese heritage centre in Chinatown. It was okay considering that the school could have brought us to a much more " I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G" place to learn some chinese culture and our tradition. Well, took like four pictures. And it's all very random. RANDOM-NESSSSSSSS.

Ma Jia Mei!

Lee Shi Chen

Lin Xiao Yin
& Lim Chin Boon.

I look spastic hereee.
It's SHI CHEN! :B
{Edited}
Ohmygod, I'm so HAPPY due to the fact that I saw
you again. I meant I'll see
you everyday in school just that this is just so different. I mean why are
you so frikkin cute? Can
you not be so blur alr? Hahaaa. CUTE-NESS :) <3>
"I hate you, i hate you. Don't think that all the things you did behind our back will be forgiven. You know what you did and you'll pay for all the suffering we had just for you. asswipexsz "
Bottled up anger
&
Falling in love.
<3
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
12:18 AM