MIXED EMOTIONS ):
I'm like having mood swings, feeling so hyper, sad, disappointed and anger.
RAWRR!
Went to Republic Poly today, it was super boring. All the booth were so crowded we can't even get near it to take a look. So ShiChen, Amanda, Jia Xin and me sat down and slack all the way. There wasn't even anything interesting. Anyway, I already thought of the course I want to enter long time ago.
So anyway, there was also a talk about engineering and stuff, there's nothing much about it just boring speeches and engineering life in poly. I think the only enjoyable thing was when the group of dancers came out. That was it. The laughter and the fun was all because I was sitting next to Iqbal ANGEL! Hahaha.
Pictures: Shichen, Manda & me
Sorry it has nothing to do with your vision, it's just that I look BLURRED!
Lubna: If you're reading this, remember to do the magical pancake dance I taught you!
I didn't saw him today. I didn't dare to look at him. Heh heh. Anw, I saw him in MSL portal the gallery section. I didn't even know MSL portal have a gallery section till ky show me her "shuai ge" Hahaha. K lah ky, he look quite hot in that picture. But he's so not my cup of tea, too ah beng for me leh. Like decent decent kinds.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I didn't saw him today.
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):::::::::
Okay, I'm sick already. Love sick! hahaha, no laaaa. i'm really sick with SORE THROAT!!!
muahahaha. Okay, kinda lame.
signing off
xoxo
<3>
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
6:18 AM