I HAVE A CRUMPLER !!!!
I LOVE MY DADDY AND MOMMY!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOX
Yo,finally a crumpler arrived in my hands. Super duper happy. B'cos my dad and mom bought me a crumpler. Love them a lot can! <3 Yesterday mommy and daddy brought me to Paragon to choose a orange crumpler. But I couldn't get a orange one cos it's according to what the people there said... It's past season design and it's sold out.
Look! EVERYONE LOVE ORANGE WHICH IS A FREAKING HAWWWT COLOUR okay? So I bought a crumpler in the army design. Which I feel it's still pretty even though it's not in orange b'cos I love green as well. :D
Though there are some asswipes that do not share the same taste as me. I shan't care.
B'cos, it's my bag and if I like it then other comment do not serve any purpose to me at all. Okay? So "you" people fuck off if you want to "mock" at me. B'cos your comments are not wanted at all and it sounds quite pathetic if you continued your bloody talk. Let's not allow jealousy to stream into our veins
Oh, tmr's the India trip briefing. Hope it's gonna be fun fun fun when we reach there! Another month ):<
Anw, I LOVE MY PARENTS! & I've always love them okay! (:
PS: Thank YOU Yeeting for the help with that guy :D
PS: I found out that 'he' likes to crap a lot about FOOD AND NUTRITION! Hahah, it's cute okay. <3
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
1:35 AM