I know i should not be blogging right now. But hello? I've been working so freaking hard till everyone keeps calling me a geek. What's wrong, it's exam period, don't you guys study? Naaabei. Stop acting like you're cool and everything when you don't even wear ankle socks. Asswipexszx
Anyway, I'm going to be back by 9 october I hope. Heh heh, that will be the time I'll play non-stop if only I've a pile of cash. Now I don't want to do things i'll regret so yes, i'm off to study. So toodles and work hard.
{Edited}
Pictures I owe to many people.
Ps: Some problems strike at the wrong timing man. There's a guy I hate now, because he that guy gives me the creeps laa. And it's totally disgusting. Everything about him just make me feel so uncomfortable. I don't like you la and I'll never do alright. Stop turning back and staring at me. You know how fuck up I'm now? Don't make this worse! EEEEEEEEEW.
Xoxo
gossip girl? No way it's Xiaoyin.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:58 AM