x||a0y||nn

Thursday, September 04, 2008

 
After so many 6 hours sleep. I can finally hit the sack it's seriously a tiring process man. I remember last year was also something like that. But that lasted only for 3 days, we finish everything. EVEN THOUGH this time is 2 and a half week. Report IS THE KILLER! Model not so much, i'm not a D&T student right so i can't do much. Have to seriously thank my fellow group mates " BEN & FAEZAH :D "

Well, I'm proud to say, we did pretty good. I super love the judges, they make all of us feel at ease when we're speaking to them. Anw some of them look hot WHOOTS! Heh heh. It WAS TERRIFIC!!!! I don't know what happen to me. Confidence yoh. I love blazers. Okay now this is getting so random.

Anyway, I love my Ms Yappie noodles! & my fellow group mates.

After the competition, I went out with Nat to AMK hub :D I love my baby laaaaaaaa. (:

DAMNIT! The photos can't be uploaded ! ):
Others would be posted tomorrow.Anyway, can anyone help me by telling me the blog password for 3m1's blog. `cause I've to post some F&N practical food stuff. ASS! I've not done theory! Asswipeszxszxs

AND AND AND! Hawt guys like DAVID HENRI (wizards of waverly place) should totally do more shows. I think he is even hotter than so many other celebrities. Yeaa, special taste i've. Hotter than the Jonas brothers and all the handsome guys out there. *Scream & faint*

CAMP ROCK IS GONNAAAAA BE SHOWN HERE IN DISNEY CHANNEL! Must totally catch that.

Me and VEN
Me & YAPPIE NOODLES!
Me & Junior JOANNE
FATIN!
Fazzy buzzy
Guess which one is my heels.
'
'
'
'
'
'
* it's the one with a black ribbon
Reflections
Girlfriends (without Yengmin, Kyrene & Gerald)
Girl friends
Can you see a extra there.
he's a boy btw.



Ps: Nobody can hurt me twice anymore. I'm strong and I know when someone two timed alright.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]