x||a0y||nn

Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
 DEAREST LUBBY LUBBY :DDDD

These few weeks have been so busy with rehearsal for NDP, pile of homeworks, lots of projects and Dance lessons. 
I'm becoming quite restless and tired alr D: 
My panda eyes are increasingly VISIBLE!!!!!!!! 
& I'm so sick of it. I want to sleep more, I don't want to yawn in class again. 
Cos it will affect my studies in the near future la. fooky. 

What's more.
I'm getting quite a lot of BIG BIG moodswings. 
Kinda irritated by it. 
I've been pretty nasty to people these few days. 

Rewind to wednesday. 
I went for the "clean energy course" in Singapore Poly
Yeaa, you must be wondering why the hell do I have to go for it right since I'm tired and all. 
But it's like once in a life time alright. Somemore it's totally interesting especially with this SAVING THE EARTH thing. 

Now for PER-RICK-TURE!
me & LUBBY
Rady & ME
YI-GE-BAO, me & Jiaxin.
My first circuit, LED lights up okay. 
Some DOODLING 
in between the lessons. 
Hahaha, there's some part that is quite BORING
But i still love it :DDDDDD
Our work place !
So gonna go for the second and the thirrd and the foooourth and all of it. 

Tata. 
 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]