x||a0y||nn

Saturday, August 02, 2008

 


Behold one of the longest post ever. 
hehheeeeh 
& I SPENT 4 Hours loading pictures and writing them out. 
so read every line and dwell on the pictures for at least a minute

------------------------------------------------------
Okay it so funny. 
me and XK have to meet up before darryl family come over to fetch up. 
So we both started talking about so many stuff.
But in the car. 
We kept so quiet la. 
Haha. 

We reach marina square and then 3 of us went shopping. 
& they keep torturing me ):
I know i'm short la. 
they are like super tall. 
I think darryl's like 170?
Xk told me he's 183 sia. 
Yes and i'm a pathetic 165. 

After that joke a lot and blah blah. 
& Darryl sort of reprimanded me on wearing slippers. 
COS WE ARE GIVEN THE VIP SEATS!!!!!!!
We headed in.

darryl's mum and dad. 
The nicest aunt and uncle i seen :D
Look so cute right. 
As the super hawt guys in navy clothes fire up 
He quickly cover his ears. 
It looks like a heart. 
But it's actually a "8"
I only caught half of the 8
The dark knight as they call themselves
Zoey Tay's husband is in one of those
Pretty right (:
If you see this with your lover, i think you will melt lorh.
A dedication of love
Pretty huh?

Xunkai is one amateur photographer. 
He managed to crop himself out haha
I'm so much better at taking pictures
I'm acting cute as you can see.
that thing i'm holding is for WHACKING DARRYL & XK!
RETRIBUTION FOR TORTURING ME:D

YAY A NICE SHOT:D

hahah no one stand and clap for the fake cabinet minister. 
super jialat lorh

I took the singapore flyer. 
It was beautiful from where i look at it.
XUNKAI HEAD SPOIL IT ALL!
Darryl's mum very high.

Darryl's 3 in 1

I'm not sure if you can see this clearly but it writes
NDP O8
I took a snap shot when we are singing the anthem
NATHAN HARTONO!!!!!!!!!!
Is this how you spell his name. 
Darryl chose this time to disturb me.
HANDSOME HANDSOME!

POWER RANGERS
" Michelle chong, Huda Ali, Adrian Phang, Jean Denker and xxx"
Peeeeeps flying:D
I so wanna own one of those
Jets zooming in 5 different direction.

it shows O8
Adrian phang in power ranger outfit. 
HEHEHEH
This cute little boy 
this cute little boy was waving furiously SO CUTE
& ADORABLE
Mediacorp photographer took like 5 pictures of him. 
A young star is born


Look SO MANY PREETTY SIGHT


When we first arrive. 

SHE GAVE ME SWEET!
cos that darryl went like
" Xiaoyin you wan sweets?"
Me : "YEAAAAA!"
Then darryl call this pretty usher to give me sweets
I was frikkin embarressed
Night night
I'm holding a frikkin big hand 
& hitting them with it HEHEEH/
I'm so violent
&
I kept forcing them to take pictures
Darryl & XK's candid shot









Pretty huh!!!!!!!!
nice statues :D

SIAM LA YOU BIG HEAD!


Dragon!!!!


hardy mirza & Joi chua singing to "Shine for singapore"




FIREWORKS THAT LASTED FOR 20 MINS :D
It was so beautiful. 
One of the best. 
I even caught it down on video. 
But my video too big ):
Then cannot upload. 

After that, we went to adam road for dinner.
Talk about school work and catch up on those friends we had in woodlands pri. 
Splendid moment. 
Laugh so much in the car about this topic.

XK: Eh why must learn history or social studies"
Me: I also donno, like we will end up being a archaeologist?"
Darryl: "Go dig up bones la!"
XK: " If xiaoyin go become archaeologist, she will be mainly digging up food bones"
*then xk started acting out the scene by holding a invisible chicken bone and said
XK: " eh a bone ! (then he say i will smell it ) from KFC! still got some meat. don't waste (& he say i will eat the meat that is sticking to the bone)"
HELLO? Am i a glutton in both of you guy's eyes?
I know i ate up your goody bag food last year. 
But I'm NOT A GLUTTON!
then we joke about finding whose bones and stuff






We sat at the red sector the vip seats. 

Oh it's me again.
Camwhore with the pretty cap



ANW ILOVE DARRYL ANG HWEE LIANG & WEEXUNKAI





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]