x||a0y||nn

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 
YES I SAW A GIRL HOLDING A DOLLFIE TODAY
& ASS WIPES, IT LOOKS FRIKKIN SCARY LUH.
ME JM SHICHEN AND AMANDA ARE SO AFRAID OF IT.
before that, i had heard of doll fie alr.
& research on it before.
They have the different kind of stage.
Like those that can move their joints or something.
& you know what i saw.
I hope i was seeing things.
But???
Well this girl *secondary sch girl* was holding on to her dollfie and talking to it like it has a spirit of it's own .
it was just so freaky.
& I was you know acting brave infront of JM & SHICHEN and when the bloody dollfie came near me. I still remain calm but in actual fact I HATE DOLLS!

this dollfie looks okay not so horrible except the eyes
but today we saw something like this one
okay freak us all out luh !
I hate dollfie and barbie and barbie & BARBIE

scary huh this dollfie thing

-------------------------------------
Hello people, I think I'm MAD
I'm serious luh.
I was laughing like ass man.
Yeaah, All because of Jiamei, Shichen & Amanda.
hahahaha HAPPYYYY:D
Gosh what happen to me?

Well yeahhh so many things happen.
China got some hawt guys leh.
Hahahah, The one the one.
I keep pointing to lubna & wenying.
I was even discussing during the toilet break with CHINBOON
Yeaaa, both super hua chi can.
We got super high luh!
Sorry luh, my hua chi illness is worsening (:

Can I say i know of a sweet guy?
Frikkin sweet alright.
manda Shichen & Jiamei knows right
it's YOU-KNOW-WHO
*hint
THE BOX WITH A LOT OF STARS?
Omg sweet luh.
):::::::

& Can I announce something
WHOOOOTS MY DANCE STEPS ARE HAWT luh.
hahaha, i been practicing HARDD!
& it paid off.
Lovee dance classsssssses.
i lor-v-e IT!

sorry no pics cos i using bro's mac book
cos MY YOUNGER BRO SPOIL the com.
)::::
Then my elder bro dont wanna repair it .
FOOOOOOOK!

ANW A POEM i saw in a book
FROM FALLING IN LOVE IS LIKE OWNING A DOG

first of all its a big responsibility
especially in a city like new york
so think hard and long before deciding on love
on the other hand love give you a sense of security
when you're walking down the street late at night
and you have a leash on love
ain't no one gonna mess with you

love doesnt like being left alone for too long
but come home and love is always happy to see you
it may break a few things accidentally in it's passion for life
but you can never be mad at love for long

is love good all the time? No no?
love can be bad. bad love bad, Very bad love

Sometimes love just wanna go for a long walk
it runs you around the block and leaves you panting
it pulls you in several direction at once
or winds around and around you
until you are all wound up and cant move

but people makes you meet people wherever you go
people who have nothing in common but love
stop and talk to each other on the street

throw things away and love will bring them back
again and again and again
but most of all love needs love, lots of it
and in return love loves you and never stops


Poem by taylor mali

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]