So many things happen.
RAWRRR!
Aright, it has been so long since I've talked to Yt, ShiChen & Fazz.
& Tues, I talk to SC and YT.
Then wed talk to YT
Then thurs, Faz.
Then Fri YT & Faz.
--------------------------------------
I hate love.
Love changes everything.
But this few days sort of make me realise I'm actually SUPER strong.
I mean I didn't even cried at all throughout the whole love gossip days.
I mean some guys are just jerks luh.
Gerald is not one of them though.* Gay :D
WHY ASK FOR STEAD WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL BREAK SOMEDAY
IZZIT JUST BECAUSE YOU ALL CRAVE FOR LOVE OR YOU JUST WANNA SHOW THAT YOU'VE A LOT OF EX'S?
Some guys lagi worse.
When they are in a relationship with you.
They develop feelings for another person.
Then end up you kena dumped.
just like my friend and her boyfriend.
Some girls who knows that you're in a relationship
They still go act chummy with that guy.
Wanna seduce them ah?
like some xxx lorh.
Anw, I never say who and who ah.
I'm not blaming anyone here.
Just stating out my opinion
AND IT'S MY BLOG :D
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
1:54 AM