Fuck luh.
Some people comment things right.
Never think wan lorh.
Say until like accusing me of copying their stuff.
Fuck luh, so common.
Everyone use also copy you ah?
you don't even own the website.
------------------------------------------
Knn. So irritated by such kns people.
Anw, to those who wanna know or whatever.
I'm actually learning Girls Hip hop.
Though I really admire those people who can do lyrical hip hop.
I once learned hip hop and it leaves a great impression on me.
So this time, I'm gonna finish off all kinds of hip hop.
Then after that start with violin lessons.
Then back to gu zheng for 5th grade or something.
I forgotten what's it call, grade or something
But I finished off gu zheng grade 1 to 4 :D
To
Ky :Popping & locking is so not me eh.
Amanda: Contemporary is so fugly if you dance by yourself. I don't wanna dance with guys for now. Cos ltr if he super shuai then i end up falling for him. HAHAH!

"PREETTY RIGHT"
I donno what happen but I turn until very bu zhi liang li

So long since I had a big big open secret talk with her.
I can say we've been distancing.
LAME SCENE!
Xiaoyin: Eh chin ann!!( kick his chair)
Chin ann: What luh!
Xiaoyin: (twist and act cute)
Chin Ann: Huh?(turn away)
Xiaoyin: CHIN ANN!!!! ( kick kick kick)
Chin Ann: what !!!!
Xiaoyin: Twistttttttzxszxs
Chin Ann: laughing ):
I would like to say
Thanks to my group members
Benson Sim! Norain & Xiang Xiang!