x||a0y||nn

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

 
 DRAKE BEEEEELLLL is so HAWT
Gosh, yeah another sign of being super hua chi. 

Well first lesson to dance class was disaster. 
Everyone in the bloody class have went to some dance school before. 
Some even went to BROADWAY school in new york. 
& they come all the way back here to learn BASIC hip hop.
I was traumatised by it. 
& I'm like a retard along with a group of girls some where near my age. 

& They teach super fast okay.
So well I was yeah embarrassed. 
But everyday I've been practicing quite a lot. 
Hope it does pay off. 
Dance lesson is SCARING ME!
 i think if they don't slow down, I'll have a phobia of going to dance
I can totally see my face on the next wall of unglam. 

HOOOOWWW?
I know I can do dance but this is too much. 
Why do i have to compete with people who are totally genius in dancing. 
I meant I've to buck up luh. 
Oh my god, i sound pathetic. 
OMG I'm peee-theee-tickkkk!
phobia phobia);

XIAOYIN YOU CAN DO IT :D
So mfking gross luh. 

Anw to people out there. 
MY PHONE HAS KENA CONFISCATED.
I got new number(temporary uses)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]