x||a0y||nn

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

 

That ugly stain of yours


My mocktail!
I took this picture okay!

My brother's "bloody mary vodka"
Super nice. I love it so much.

It is one of the nicest salad.
Guess what it is made of!
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
ONION!
All onion but tasted marvelous.
Simply splendid alright with so much thousand island on top
Mine.
The potato is heavenly alright.
And I'm not kidding.
And the ribs are GREAT!
Coleslaw is nice as well.

This was like so long ago when we had our dinner at Tony Roma's
It's just one of the nicest restaurant!
I love my family luh!

It's just back to those tiring and boring days with schedules and homework due.
It seems like curfews to me.
Nothing surprising today.
& I swear the only climax was when afiq gave out durian sweets.
Hahaha Afiq gave me two :D
Neh-neh-ni-poo-poo!

And can you believe that I said Lit was boring for today.
We went to Chapt 12 & 13.
):
I forgotten the details
I spoke barely 10 words to Yengmin(that stupid siao zha bor)
I drew stickman and more stickman climbing up different banks and got 1st prize.
I use the super nice pen to write
I listen to Ms wati talk
I hope someone would appear and stop that lesson.
And I lost my voice when we greet Ms Wati(usually I like to have fun in Lit and shout at a loud voice)
I ask about Xinyi's lashes.
I smiled at Hema.
I giggled at Jiamei.

THE END!


Sun way lagoon!
Look at the beach.
It was so nice as the sun is beginning to set.


And yes SNAP ME!

Toodles.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]