x||a0y||nn

Friday, June 27, 2008

 

Let's go ride in the sun and drench ourselves


One of my bitches toned this guitar painting.
Hahah pretty right.
Yeaah, it's lubna.
So much love bitch :D
Hahaha I hate you.
Heheh I don't
Yes I do!
(so random)

Ohmygod, I think i saw some bitcheszxs somewhere.
Gosh, & you think I'll be jealous if you do that?
Come on laa girl.
That puppy love was so long ago and you're just degrading yourself by trying to make me feel jealous.
I pity your low self confidence & your "pea brain"
Go dig your own grave laa if you've nothing to do.
M.F
(I don't think she will read this but just to tell people who are reading my blog there's a bitch appearing!)
Am I mean?
I don't think so.
Serve you right Ms " pea brain"

I think I'm having some progress in studies.
& I'm totally proud of myself cos I sort of found a bit of motivation to do my work PROPERLY!
Encourage me people.

Choir was fun today, so much love okay.
I super love choir when WE DONT HAVE TO KEEP SINGING.
We had audition today.
& despite my flu, blocked nose blocked-ears and cough.
I managed to audition.
BE PROUD OF ME
we audition so as to find out whose voice and whose is the most harmonious.
And I was separated from Gerald Tan Rui Rong.
I was just starting to talk to him only.
Now Asriani is sitting in-between us. ):
No more gossips ):
Hahaha Gerald is quite gossipy .
No luh, i'm just kidding



Look, my eyes sparkle right.
See that twinkling sparkle in my eyes.
Love this picture though my hair look messy and my eye bag is so baggy.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]