Thanks marcus ):
I donno la, His laughter are always one of the things I look forward :D
I think the world is changing into an ugly thing.
& people are changing into some beast or something?
They can be the fucking 2 heads or the bloody arrogant assholes
@@@@@@@@@:<
I'm feeling ultra sad.
Is this some break up season i see?
Cos ass, that totally what I hate to see.
Hahahaaaaaaaaa }:
I think I'm insane.
Watch Joey since I came back.
JOEY TRIBIANI , so hawt lawr.
The cutest guy on earth inclusive of Dan Humfrey
After that watch Gossip Girls ,
Every thing saddened me
I really donno what to do. my life seems like a broken shell.What seems happy outside isn't happy in the inside broken friendship, people taking me as a fool faz and alan's break up thing love so hurtful it doesn't even last long fuck i've no friends i might have studied better but so what, i've lost my bestfriends i lost bryan, alex & yt we ain't any closer. bryan dont even wanna talk to me anymore. how i wish i was never with that guy, if i wasnt with him i would have still been best of friends with bryan
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:02 AM