Thanks JIAMEI!!
seriously, she's very nice la.
My duper sad mood has now turned high cos of one lady :D
& that's jiamei [:
Started off by talking about what happen during LIT class.
FOOK man.
):
I kena saboh, ms wati sort of know who i like.
I like only a teeny weeny bit lawr.
then I was so embarressed i scream and yell
then I kept laughing, my cheeks were burning red
i feel temperature going higher.
Then suddenly we talk about mature man.
I say i like george clooney
:D
then we both think mature man can give out charm.
Hahaha, then we move on to swimming and june holiday plan.
Was frikkin happy.
one of the happiest in this 5 disaster month
Cos have been feeling lonely these few months
needed somewhere to go to.
but no one can really go out lawr
HAHAHAH
THANKS LAUGHING GAS!
when i reach home i feel so sick and tired.
cos of the one i like.
):
I fell so sick, i tried to solve the octagon mega minks
I fell so sick, i came home and watched 8 episodes of Joey.
i fell so sick that i slept for 2 hours.
i fell so sick that i eat 2 small vegetable and 1 small fish without rice.
( FYI i love rice)
& i fell so sick that i'm afraid i will bump into him in sch
I fell so sick that i don't think i wanna go to school tmr & till the end of my sec sch life
SOMEONE HELP ME):
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
6:02 AM