x||a0y||nn

Friday, May 16, 2008

 
so many words left unspoken, i'm unsure of my feelings, am i really so soft-hearted just a few sweet words can make me soften up? I know i cant. But why do i keep thinking of you? must be insane):
It has been terrible, PMS):
That's why i had moodswings.
I just wanna get over it lawr

Tmr, I'm going out with iqbal tomorrow to our new job.
He has gotta thank me.
it's all because of me, he got the job alright.
Yeah, why i chose him?
Cos I think if i work with him, he will do it good.
I mean he and I expressed a lot of interest in earning money
& we like to gain experience money do count as well larr.
& I think he know his stuff well laa.
So those i never call, sorry

OHMONEYISCOMINGTOMAMA!

i'm finding for fastfood restaurant job, & other than that I still want more jobs
I'm not desperately in love with money
I just want to keep myself busy and occupied so i dont anyhow think think
(:

& Somehow I think Junhao is actually a very nice person
I donno laa, but he seems really nice lawwr.
Hahaha, my mindset of him chaange.
I used to hate him la.
I think Rhajiv is nice too.

Today seems so fun and everything in CLASS
Yes, i meant 3m1.
Hahah, like first time.
We've 3 free period, leaving us to do whatever we want to.
Played True or Dare with Kyrene, Kaileng, Marco POLO (marcus), Chin Ann, Xiang, Benson & Vivian.
I got to do something so stupid ):
& I'm so dumb to do it.
rawrr.

I chose dare and that was so stupid.
):
MARCUS CHONG that freak made me go tell Rhajiv
" Rhajiv , let us go steady ?"
OMGGGG): Cassie made me feel better, telling me to face her and say it to rhajiv
I bombarded lorh and i said it.
I can feel my cheeks burning lawr.
it wasn't because i like him.
Cos everyone would laugh at me.
& unfortunately, syabrin SHOUTED TO THE WHOLE CLASS & they cheered man.
Like fcking embarressed, I feel like laughing till now.
& when I waited for my revenge, he say truth.
I ask him who he like, he said I love every girls in this class as friends
I kena fooled @:<

After that, for lunch I kick Alan again.
muahahaha XD
HE made me so embarressed
But I think he bad mood la.
OH ass

Choir as usual.
I was feeling so sleepy
I demand a nap time of 5 mins.


I will stand by you forever.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]