Seriously, i don't feel like blogging anymore.
Should I change it into a private blog.
Rawrrr, there's too much hostility.
& I'm getting annoyed and irritated by some people.
I wish to scold all the frikkin vulgarities at them.
Muahahah.
Anw I wonder what happen, everyone keep poking my fats ):
I've stopped eating so much alr cos i'm sick of my fats.
I want to go GYM :) Marcus also go gym as well! he so cute okay, but certainly not a gentleman.
My brother went to thailand and thus I can use his mac book.
Envy him right?
Hahhaa, i don't. I hate mac book & all laptop.
There's no frikkin mouse and so hard to control.
I wanna use my own computer, but it's frikkin slow I wonder why.
there's no friendship between us okay
& I'm sick of being used by bestfriends.
To me, bestfriends like you don't exist.
i donno what happen, u lied to me.
again and again.
I'm so sick, you treat me like a fool isn't it.
just admit it don't try to stop change the fact.
it doesn't do.
ass
okay this is so random.
I hate you
einnshfis cisajfej shgyyids
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
9:36 PM