EH WHO WANT GO CAMPING ON 9-11 JUNE? CONTACT ME!
I know my font is super big.
But it's cute.
& some people are just LAO HUA YAN :D
Hehs.
I love the photo loads.
Cos it consist of my sugar honey .
You know, my sugar honey play archery very well .
I LOVE HIM.
Hahah, was supposed to go to Cassie house to do nails with her.
Kyrene was supposed to tag along.
But it rain. ):
Hahaha.
Thank Kyrene tan my dearest,
FANG DA TONG FANG DA TONG,
But Ryo is still so much better .
--------------------------------------------
Pictures of me & dearest Ziling .
Hahah, did I told you i went out with her to Malaysia to shop all by ourselves
& We got ourselves similar Tee shirts that cost $xxx
CHEAP.
I know I look ugly.
You cannot wear nice clothes to Malaysia.
Otherwise will kena robbed cos look rich mah .
Hahaha, kidding.
I just know I look ugly that day.
So sad ):



this pic was so long ago, when my fringe is super short.
Anw, I want to go cut my fringe .
Very irritating luh.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:53 AM