x||a0y||nn

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 
Actually, I donno what's up with me.
I've become really hostile.
& I can't seeems to understand it as well.
RAWRR @:<<<<<

Let me recap on what happen yesterday.
Was at the sports carnival.
It was HOT & HUMID lawh.
I was sweating like hell.
& there's too much to say, i shall point-form it.
  • I went there.
  • Sat at the central square for A LONG TIME
  • Mr Ang blabber a lot
  • Upper Sec watch the finals between the Green & Yellow team.
  • & Yellow won to our dismay.
  • & Upper Sec report to the volley ball court.
  • Me & Faz being medically certified don't have to take the EWWW mass run.
  • & I yak yak yak to her
  • she yak yak back to me
  • & we became gossip girl
  • After that, DISMISSAL
  • I say I got no life because no one ask me out
  • She being so nice ask me to go eat Ice-kachang with her
  • So we went to CWP and ate there.

After that, i donno what happen we end up buying friendship bands.
& We are wondering we should actually wear it somewhere.

& this mark a new beginners for the CAM-WHORE kids
And, I was serious, we camwhore everywhere man.
We got so damn enthu laah.
Then, we started thinking of places we should go to cam-whore
[:

i shall show the pictures sometime :D
hahha cheers to camwhore kidds ,
WE JUST <3 cam-whoring

And Flowker sucks man'
I'm serious , and i'm not dumb




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]