Yes, now you're avoiding me.
How great life can be.
I take it as no you don't like me.
You must thank me from saving you so much 'face'
Burn in hell
There's so much to say, but I won't say it out.
it's too embarrassing to have it all talk out here.
fuck
& it's too late to apologize.
-----------------------------------
Gerald , you got my answer.
Even if he come back, I will never want him anymore.
fucking bastard.
So much thanks to this following people:
Gerald Tan Rui Rong.
Fazlinda
Natasha
Lee Shi Chen.
Alan Lim Wei Li
thanks for hearing me out.
[:
I'm sorry Gerald for causing so many unhappiness in your life.
I didn't meant to put this in all the harsh tone.
But I just hope that you can face the reality.
& of course I don't wanna lose a dear friend like you.
I hope you are not angry with what I said.
I'm SORRY
now I know what I want.
I'm going to get it.
Not a single soul can stop me.
-----------------------
Achievement Day,
Went there to sing.
Cos I'm from CHOIR CHOIR.
Was nervous until like siao.
Cos I scared they can't hear us as the hall is not a enclosed room.
after that, Ven, Trish, Vic, Iris, Yian and me went to CWP.
I didn't eat anything because I'm going to meet Yueting later.
It's just stupid.
So we went up to the fifth level?
& Ven wanted us to buy Friendship bands.
Vic said " I wanna buy it as well "
Ven say "we're siblings not friends"
Vic insisted she has gotta have one.
& we bought the purple one.
Not a big fan of purple was spotting the green one.
But hey, as long as it's friendship bands.
& we're so excited to wear it.
After that ate mac and went home with Yianni.
Slept till my tuition teacher came.
arghs.
-------------------
Isn't in a happy mood today,
I wish I never knew you, never met you.
If i didn't met you or knew you,
My heart won't be broken and I won't suffer.
if I had not talked to you when I had your msn.
if I had not told you i like you.
if I had never interact with you.
if I was in different classes as you from the beginning.
if I hadn't wait for you for xx months
if i study harder for psle so I won't be in the same school as you.
if I hadn't KNOW YOU!
I will still be that crazy little happy girl
I wish
because now I don't think it will be the same anymore
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:14 AM