x||a0y||nn

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 

January Jes

OMG, i think i'm dumb la.
I don't even know what the stupidity chapter of waves is all about.
Whatever lamda, frequency and whatever crust or crest it is.
):<
So angry with myself for shading stupid drawings in class.
LUBNAAA! hahaha, she was the one who influence me.
Such ass :D

But still I has to thank my tutor.
anw, I have 2 VERY VERY nice tutor in the world ,
they are always at a patient mode.

Gerald said my latest second post,
I did a good job with the brushes.
& Im just a beginner okay.
Hhahahaha, thanks Gerald for the compliment.
He's so nice right, you can't deny it at all.

I'm getting fatter, must have been all the food!
Lubna was reprimanding me today when I ate infront of the teacher's staff room.
I ate banana cakes in class then
I took my ham, cheese and egg sandwiches out to PE.
& Guess what, I ate that during PE.
It's quite good to have a long term MC.
That is I don't have to take nafa tests or something like that.

Mid year exams are coming.
I'm quite confident for Chem.
but for the others, I'm not so sure.
I don't wanna disappoint anyone.
especially my parents ):

And here I'm blogging, which is totally wrong.
Mugging time.
I wish Ms Ong can come back quickly.
I hate justin lee.
his attitude is bleh.
@:<

anw, I'm January Jes.
Oh, this is so stupid.
Yes, I'm mentally retard ,
I drew on Chin Ann's hand for 3 days in a row alr.
I'm getting crazy.
He is used to my little cute drawings featuring smiley faces.
(:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]