I feel like killing him.
Yes, that is the truth.
& I bet you are shocked by what I wrote in my first sentence.
It's true, I'm so pissed off alright.
I'm really pissed off.
For those who knows.
You're totally honoured.
Cos I trust you.
I've told.
: Alan Lim, Fazlinda, Gerald Tan, Yueting, Tricia Ting, Shi Chen, Amanda.
7 people in total.
Yes, they are all that I trust.
Yesterday I was so sad, But I didn't cry.
Not even a drop.
I called Fazlinda and she listened to my story.
And we end up scolding bastard.
She's very nice.
She even listened to my story.
Then I sneak out of the house, make a phone call to Gerald tan.
I donno, I sort of can relate to him.
And I told him what happen.
It's really sad.
So we talked for about 1 and a half hour - 2 hours.
He told me about it as well.
Don't be too committed to love.
It do you more harm.
But if I do get a new relationship.
I will still treat my new lover better.
Because, I think he is more worth it lorh.
:DDDDD
Gerald was super cute.
he went like " 我一枪把你给毙了"
and point directly at the person I hate.
Oh cuteness
Anw, Alan, me , Yueting & Gerald kept talking in the hall.
It was frikkin funny.
Me and Alan act as couple in front of Amanda cos she ask Alan who he likes.
We are such good actress and actor :D
Suddenly i feel that Alan and Gerald are very nice.
Maybe in the past I have never looked through him.
Nice people should be worship .
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:37 AM