我的心以被丢了几百次了,
我已无法感觉到痛了
-----------------------------
Hahhaa, congrats Alan :D
Didn't thought you could make it.
Hahhaa, Yes I looking down on you.
I'm sorry Azizi, I didn't help much you know.
I think ***** said it too harshly.
& this time, I'm standing on your side.
Don't think about all the sad things
It isn't good for yourself.
So take a step back, breathe in plenty of air.
before you make any harsh decision.
Anw ***** isn't worth your anger.
Remember that.
Gerald Tan.
Try to let go.
Life isn't really fair.
But hey, everything can be done.
Time maybe a pain killer.
But once it's used up, you will go back to sq 1 again.
So if you don't try hard to forget her.
You never will , it's painful and tiring to stay this way.
I agree to you, so forget about her.
& there's a lot of fishes in the pond.
Try your very best to let go.
i believe u can do it.
Jiayou!
Tricia Ting
Stop feeling guilty all the time,
for instance about that knnbcb Z*L.
Guilty for what. he not even worth a 1 cent.
Don't so zi bei.
Try to cheer up yeah?
Woo Yianni
Don't be sad la.
-------------------------------------
Is this like break up season?
Why is there so many break ups?
fucking break up
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
5:23 AM