Everyday, I shall be using e com for 1/2 hour.
Have not been studying for 3 days alr.
Can't go on like this, I've become very complacent .
@:<<<<
Anw, pictures. I don't even know why I'm posting up pictures. I used to be so lazy.
ya so, this are the pictures.
Chin Ann is once again under my evil control muahahah.
He knows i'm blogging it.
See his hairy arm

Presenting the basketball craze!
I'm the one taking the pics, anw I couldn't join them for the match la.

Hahaha and yes, that's xiangrong touching his face,
Chin Ann lying on the ball
& marcus relaxing and having a suntan that will never tanned him dark.

SAY I'M A GENIUS, i shot this when chin Ann tried to act cool by somersaulting to stand up

Oh, sometimes I'm a genius.
Hahahaha joking[:
After school, had lunch with Marcus that marco polo & Chin Ann.
Was talking about our sec 1 & 2 life.
memories flashed back .
After that went for Braces app.
And I wasn't late.
Hurray XDDD
&&&&&& I changed my braces colour to
ORANGE &
GREEN. It's quite rare to see them having orange as they always run out of it.
]:<
tutus, I've to go help my mum do her birthday cake :D
YEZSSXS, I can do it FOR MY EXAMINATION!!
Bye bye, lucks.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:56 AM