Yes, it's been so long since I actually blog.
Uhuh, i know My blog is currently rotting & there's no Cbox for me to tag.
It's just because that there's too many bad news this year.
I failed Physics, Chem, Maths and guess what ENGLISH & LITERATURE.
I almost break down seeing that I did not pass English & Literature.
And I thought languages are my best subject,
Now I've to say languages were my best subjects.
& YOU KNOWWWW ;
I got last for Chem.
LAST!
LAST.
Hello I only got like maybe a third place if you count it from the last.
But hey I finally got first place NOT!
I hate first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it.
My life is so over.
it shows something, this year is just not for me.
Ohk, I bet some are gonna say.
I bet you didn't study!
& These kinds of comment can make me so fking pissed.
I did study alright!
But if you say
I bet she didn't complete her work on time, didn't really pay a lot of attention.
I'm not pissed off.
BUT I DID STUDY!
I think it has something to do with the teacher.
When I say teacher not teachers i meant 1 TEACHER.
I don't hate chem , I hate Mrs tan.
And I don't even care even if she see this blog of mine.
Because she knows it herself,
She is one Biased teacher.
I'm not gonna list out all the stuffs,
I'm a little tired after all the typing heh.
&&&&&& YESTERDAY I went for a blood test.
I cried and whine la.
Last 3 months , I had to take a blood test.
Now also.
I fkin hate needles.
& some more I had to look at my blood Sample.
Somehow I can't stop singing to Wo bu Pei,
NICEEEYY.
I love choir so much.
& 2m3 '07
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
3:16 AM