x||a0y||nn

Friday, March 07, 2008

 

Girls tongues out!

So choir is a camwhore day.
Me & Fazlinda took like frikkin loads of pictures.
We were totally enjoying.
When she force me to msg someone whether to buy ticket or not.
Totally not the right job for me.
urgh.
Fazlinda wanna taste the camera.

I like this. I look like a total obedient kid .
Me & fafa look super niceey.

EEE they come ka jiao me and fafa

Again :D

Kyrene spoil our pic cos she cant take it with us

I made this nice ah?

this is frikkin nice even though my face is cut in to half

tongue out fafa

tongue out yinyin

Super high-ness


I just saw a vid.
Damn touching korean song.

Well, today I found out that my books were all being swapped with Xiangrong.
& some of my books are lost.
I was frikkin angry la.

I kept laughing at the last period.
I donno why.
Lubna said I'm kinda retarded.
meanie !

Haha, Rajiv unexpectedly sat down with me & Tricia.
& we began to talk yes should be more of arguing.
He was helping Tricia to do her History stuff.
He has never help me before!!!!
):
ahhhhhhhhhh!

Ms Ong qian wo ren qing XDDD
& she keep calling me SA DA JIE!
D:

Tomorrow i've to go for some meditation thing.
Suckers!
Like why luh?
ass.
& it's 7am - 4pm
So , what i sit there and close my eyes every moment for 9 hours.

Went home with Tricia & Saiful.
And both of them send me home before Saiful send Tricia home.
Saw Fairoz riding a bike.
Demanded to be cycled around.
I guess that I'm too fat can't cycle me round.
So I ride the bike.
& bump into so many stuff :D







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]