Somehow I always wish that we've unlimited time
to do something that I really like.
My day seems long during School.
But when I reach home, I realise there is always not much time.
For us to spend, to think and to play.
My life is getting kinda boring.
I fell asleep in Social Studies class again.
Like wth, I was so frikkin tired.
Chi Oral today.
Was so afraid, it has been quite long since I actually speak proper Chinese.
I think I did okay.
Ms Lu mummy is so nice lorh!
She smile at me to tell me I've what it takes!
Then Ms Tan was nice as well.
Was shivering so bad that she ask if I would like to be the last one.
Life is just full of broken dreams and wishes that cannot be fulfilled.
Don't ask me why I said this
as I feel that it's difficult to get what you want.
My friendster are full of this sentence;
" View and Run!"
Hello, Why do I still reply them.
Like so dumb fuck.
Cos I like lorh.
Back to the first paragraph.
I hope we have unlimited time.
Anw, am i supposed to write testimonial to all of the people I viewed?
fucking dumb right!
Last year, I've always been going to school because there is at least something to make me feel like going to school > Class spirit.
This year, there is none. I meant NOTHING!
I dread coming to school, dread everything in school.
Except a few teachers, some knowledge & a few friend.
That's all.
Everyday I wake up feeling that everyday is just a routine.
Nothing to look forward to.
Just like a empty shell.
And I always hate Chem lessons.
I always feel like crying.
Like wtf did i do to her.
Why must she pick on me.
I hate her!
I hate her so much.
I can't even cry now.
The only thing I can do is to REN!
RENRENREN!
The only people I always feel like meeting at a corner is
YengMinn, Shi Chen, Iqbal, Rady, Saliha, Hema, Lubna, WenYing, Fazlinda, Natasha, Aaron, Chin Ann, Xiang Rong, Marcus, Rajiv, Faiz, Kyrene, Ven, Seowyin
SOMEHOW I DON'T WANNA HELP ANYONE ANYMORE
IT'S FUCKING FRUSTRATING & IRRITATING .
thanks aaron .
YOU'RE the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm serious !
幸亏有你或我就真地哭了。
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
5:34 AM