Thursday (Valentines)
----------------------------
Talked to Zulhilmi for so long alright.
For at least 2 hours.
My mouth also cramp until....
After that I urged ShiChen to watch movie with me.
Didn't want valentines to be so freaking boring.
And surprisingly she did.
Bet she didn't wanna go home early for valentines.
So we were on the bus and we saw Professional nerd and Xinyi.
Went and Kajiao.
Me and Professional Nerd keep fighting jokingly.
Xinyi laugh till she cried.
Shichen's feeling amused.
And what's the best part?
We never stop fighting.
After that , we watch Ah long PTE LTD.
IT was okay.
I just like watching Mark Lee.
He's so gay and he made me laugh like hell.
But some part are seriously for sleeping.
Cos I was quite bored ,
I spied on the couple infront and behind me.
Fun Fun.
After that saw lots of girls holding flowers.
I'm not gonna lie that I'm not envious.
Because you should have seen.
Lots of colours :DDDDDDD
But no red.
THERE's WHITE...
I love white roses hate pink roses red is also one of my fav.
Sorry ah , i kept talking about it.
Friday
----------------
Total defence.
thanks to Seowyin, Tricia, Vanessa, Jiarou.
Appreciate it.
fatin's bday.
HAPPY BDAY LOVELY
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:59 AM