Hahha, was chatting to Bryan just now.
Actually we sort of show some poems that we've .
I sms-ed him asking stupid questions like what colour contacts should I buy.
Now he's studying for Chem.
And I'm supposed to be doing my Maths.
But I'm not doing it.
I can't believe I'm slacking right now.
I've seriously no hope.
Well, I shall do it tomorrow in class when a lame subject comes by.
Literature tomorrow, 've not even finish summary.
Not planning to, seems like it's only me who didn't pass it up.
Shall have good habits.
Stay back in school everyday with Lubna so we can finish the Maths and I can ask her Maths!
Ehehs :DDDDD
I miss 2m3 till now.
Suddenly I felt really lonely.
Even worse when there is recess with the m3s.
I felt like there wasn't any person I could follow.
I search for the only person in my class that won't leave me alone.
Somehow, I'm really afraid of being alone.
):
):):):):):):
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
5:35 AM