Hello people. I'm officially sick again. It's all BaGwa's fault, Can't resist the temptation of it. I guess the Malays must be puking already. Furthermore , the goodies look irresistible. It's like drugs, a bite and you are dead.
I went to my grandma's house for CNY celebration. It's so nice to see them again especially the 2 handsome guys. Another baby has been born in the Lim's family. And it's my grandma's brother's daughter in law's baby:D
I've received 15 Angbaos. Gamble a few, I still have profits you know. Took some pictures. Shall show it next time I blog.
I'm seriously pissed off with some 38 duringmy stay at my grandma's house. Sometimes, I really want to shout out and scold them. How could they ostracized people like that? I don't uds why they have to be so petty.
Cheng Wei and me were like playing and he wanted to fool me each time he see me. But I still gotta thank him as he came to my rescue [:
By the way, I painted my nails immediately when I reached home. Tomorrow, I'm going to my mother's side .
Thanks : Diddy, Mimmy. Siyee, Melissa, TingTing Jie, PeiPei jie, ChengWei and My auntie.
I cried till I fell sick. ):
Labels: is really not so enjoyable
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
6:15 AM