x||a0y||nn

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 
The 18 love questions. -.-
Message: if you opened it, you have to
do it or your loved 1 will be in an
accident.


Love Survey:
You must answer
every question TRUTHFULLY!!

[01] Are you currently in a
relationship?
- I don't know. I srsly do not know.

[02] Have you ever been
given a rose..
- ):

[03] What is your
all-time favorite romance movie?
- Heem, Every Romance movies is my all time.

[04] There's no number 4 question..
- why! i love 4 okay

[05] Do you believe that everyone has
a soul mate ?
- I kinda believe

[06] What's your current problem?
- Studies & L.O.V.E

[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
- Yesssss. Can this be considered as one

[08] Your thoughts of online or long
distance relationships?
- My thought is ever lasting kind of love.

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as
more than a friend
-of course.

[10] The person you with right now, do
you want to spend your life with?
- I donno who am I with . If I'm with someone of course I would want to spend my life with

[11] How many kids do you want to
have?
- donno

[12] What is/are & your favorite
colors?
- Orange / Green / White / Grey / Blue

[13] Who are your celebrity
crush?
-HARRY POTTER, JENSEN ROSS ACKLES!!!!!!!!


[14] Do you believe you truly only love
once??
- No

[15] Imagine you're 79 & your
spouse just died, would you get
re-married?
-Of course not.

[16] At what age did you start noticing
the opposite sex?
- Erm K1 or nursery heh.

[17] What song do u want to be played
at your wedding?
- The first song we knew each other

[18 ] Do you like anyone?
- yes

Now post
this as "18 love questions

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]