Oh, actually did I mention that my Brother got a drum?
Hahha, yesssss, you nailed me!
I'm showing off haha.
(I'm seriously happy, can't blame me for being happy when I SAW SOMETHING I LIKE)
So now our family is musically talented except for my sister.
At least I know the basics of drum
I've reach grade 3 for Gu zheng.
Now, My bro has this idea of you know a band thing.
Since we had like Piano, Drum and Guitar the basics for band:D
I'm learning Violin soon.
Mommy finally after so long allow me to learn something.
I can't blame her since I've went to a lot of classes and quit halfway!
BUT HEY i'm not gonna do it anymore :D
Lubna and Iqbal acc me to my braces app.
We were you know having so much fun.
& we camwhore :D
FUN FUN FUN!
Haha, you totally grow mad with them.
I bought a dress a pretty white one.
Happy happy !
By the way, we were bringing the hamster everywhere we go.
Because Daniel gave it to lubna.
Haahaaa I'm getting a hamster too :D
Vigintha is giving me one (:
I specially ask for one which don't bite,
I used to have 2 hamster before they fight and MY HAMSTER died
I remember I cried and blame my elder brother for killing MY HAMSTER!
I buried her under a durian tree with incense lighted.
(hahah, the hamster is a taoists)
Then we kept making fun of it and Iqbal can't help but play the sliding game.
He tilt the box up then down then up then down.
And he was so scared.
Sadistic :D
I WANNA TALK TO MY COUSIN!!
I wanna know about violin.
)?:
YAY my ahma's birthday is tomorrow :D
LONGLIFEFOR EVER~
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:42 AM