x||a0y||nn

Friday, January 25, 2008

 

Love is a traphole which you can't get out unless a hero took a ladder for you which you will fall in love again


i guess love is a trap hole .
& I've alrdy reach the pit hole where love is the deepest
Will someone fetch a ladder to pick me up?
----------------------------------

Camp is officially over.
boohoo, i guess everyone is happy now.
I don't wanna leave the campsite.

Not that I miss 3m1 is that I like everything EXCEPT hiking and the hawt sun.
I guess I feel ...better with them now.
But in my heart 2m3'07 will always be the FIRST [:

Day 1
------

I was walking to school with the bloody heavy bags @: when I saw Yt, Manda, ShiChen, Chinboon, Shichen,
I wanted to cry for joy because I was late and they were late too.
I was supposed to meet Yt in the morning but I was late
Had difficulties breathing when I was walking to school.
Kept holding them back sorry ):

So we were late and had to do our detention on monday.
Ms Tan told me and manda to go up to the hall .
She told Yt , Shichen, Chinboon and shichen to tell Mr Ang
I've difficulties in breathing and tell him to take care of me .

So all of us went up together and I was so tired and look pale.
That's me man, I'm not strong in such heavy stuff.
I'm strong at dealing with big fat jerk!!!!!!!!!]:

So we reach there and got separated in to 2 grp.
My instructor was a male named nazry :D
HE IS DAMN CUTE LAAA!!! Hahas.

So the first thing we do is to have our lunch.
yum yum but not enough la .
I'm greedy so i always eat more!

After that went for hiking.
I would like to say I sucks at hiking okay.
I was damn tired, Everything i see was a little blurish.
I was dizzy and felt like lying down.
I really felt like I was gonna die.
I didn't wanted to tell the instructor because I might hold back the others.):
So I hate HIKING!!!!

At night there was hiking again!
Like wtf okay.

Was feeling so dirty .
Showering was one of the best part of the camp.

Day 2
-----------------
Woke up at 4 plus.
Head to the bathroom, everyone was so cold .
But I felt damn hot .

So we went to play the CRC .
I didn't get the chance to go up there .
it was really high.
But I wish I had went up there.

Weirdly I wasn't scared at all.
I'm so different nowadays.
maybe because i've to go through heartbreaks.

After that I went to the challenging pole.
I wore the harness and you have to climb up to about 4 storeys high,
then there is a swing in the middle.
I'm supposed to hang up there.
So i climb up felt nervous.
Ms Liao and Instructor Dan were really nice.
I move forward and I jump.
I dont wanna be arrogant but i'm damn pleased with myself.

After that the is Flying fox and abseiling.
I chose abseiling because it looks scarier.
:D

Then had lunch practice our cheers and scream our heads off.
After that went to play the wall and the donno what la.
I was laughing all the way.
I think i'm heavy so I kept saying I'm heavy I'm heavy.
A little mental problem with me.\

But Afiq said I'm not heavy just that I kept laughing.
I can't go up properly and gracefully.
I go up like a pig.
I kept falling down.

after that we practice a bit more.
And got ready for camp fire.
Campfire was great.
Nazry dances really well.
Yanti as well :D

Ms liao joined in the fun.
I hate wayne sia.
He damn bias alright.

By the way, I told kyrene something.
We both thinks that * is so flirty.
Gosh, the flirt does it all.
She keep flirting with Xiangrong , Saiful and the instructor .
So me and kyrene was so pissed off.

Like hello, Xiangrong has been in the same class as me for 2 years man.
Saiful has also been in the same class as kyrene for 2 years!
whoever we are close to.
She has to flirt with.

Day 3
-------
Eat our breakfast , put our bags at the faa.
Wash the toliet. (i didn;t wash)
[:

Talk to the trainers, did one last whole cheer.
practically gonna cry soon.
Hold back tears laugh a little .

And when we are on the bus we gave our email to yanti.
and faizah cried.
After that, me and iqbal head to CWP.
Eat and wait for lubnaaaa.
but she never come.
):

so decided to go back home
------------------------------


My birthday is coming in another 4 min.
People who wished me happy birthday were
in order
1: Azizi.
2: Yeeting
3: Aaron
4: Derek.
5: Ziling

Love you guys :D


I was waiting for your call.
But you never called back.
I wasn't surprised since you've stopped calling

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
ME!

A LITTLE SMILE SOMEWHERE.
A BIT OF SORROW SOMEDAY
BUT ALL OF THIS IS WHAT I WILL CHERISH.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]