For all the years that I've known you baby
I can't figure out the reason why lately you've been acting so cold
(didn't you say)
If there's a problem we should work it out
So why you giving me the cold shoulder now
Like you don't even wanna talk to me boy
-----------------------------------------------
School was okay, I'm always looking forward to the end of school.
After school me and Lubna went to look for iqbal and gang.
I realised I was better off with the m2 than the m3.
we are drifting apart even for yueting the one who goes to school with me everyday.
Bryan and I hardly talks anymore.
Instead I was closer to Jiamei's gang.
I seriously have to say Mr hotdog is soooo cute.
I think he will be head councilor or vice (:
Like what Iqbal and Radiyah and Hema.
I so have to unlock my heart put down the stone that stop me from letting go.
So yes, their advice and I shall not care from today onwards.
Byebye stone.
Hello diamonds.
why indians are so hot?
Yesterday I was in the room of melc, and it's totally fun.
Iqbal and I practically dance everywhere with this song gimme more.
Lubna was the audience.
Me and iqbal were interviewing Saliha and Daniel about some "sex tape" which of course is fake.
Then daniel did pole dance with a broom.
Then I was telling Kyrene about me and iqbal french kissing which of course another fake story.
Everybody cooperated with me and iqbal.
Then we keep saying loads of stuff, and she believed :DDD
We were laughing our heads off when the m2 poa student and m3 bio student mug their heads off, frikkin funny.
Colonel say he miss me :D
I miss him too, in fact i miss everyone dumbos.
Then studied with Radiyah and hema.
Saw some romance book which is somewhat teenage life.
I decided to borrow it but my card has too much overdue books.
Then went to macs I bought food :DDDD
and saw Ziling, Peckyong and Zi en, super funny .
I was talking about mable & erica.
Iqbal told me this " Hi i;m mable and call me like i'm the queen of the world "
YUCKS:D
I shall end my post here with hatred.
PS: brother's drum is coming tomorrow hehe.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
5:40 AM