x||a0y||nn

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 

,,

sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you outta stay
-----------

I scored 1o/20 for my literature.
It's the lousiest mark i ever got for lit.
So ashamed of myself.
):

Next week another common test.
The 4m5's came and taught the whole of 3m1.
hehs.

I'm not addicted to facebook already.
Like it's super boring.
I've yet to accept the 61 request.
Too much for me to handle.
i'm not friendstering as well.
Only blogging.

AND I GOTTA SAY THIS WAHIDAH is one of a sucker.
she totally pissed me off.
she talk as if she knows everything and her position isn't AS HIGH as heads okay.
f man, SHE just went.
"YOU ARE LATE SO U HAVE TO SERVE DETENTION"
i was so pissed off that i almost scream.
thinking of it make me so pissed.
the vice head was so nice to me and nazira when we tried to explain to him.
(no wonder he is the vice head :D )~

nehnehnipooopoo wahidah i didn't went for detention cos i saw mr kamir :D
BLEAHHHHH ffffff u.
Then after school i was so pissed that i thought i was going to cry.
she made me so pissed okay till i angry until wanna cry.

Oh life is as usual.
Mable was too cute today.
The ELDDS have to act .
AND MABLE WAS BOO RADLEY.
and her acting was too exaggerating
everyone turn and look at the windows instead of looking at her.
I thought i';m going to puke!!

I wonder why..
I've been so hostile these few days.
I been criticizing people so much.
I've been really close with Iqbal's gang.
We are drifting apart but nobody wanna hold on tight.
I don't wanna hold on anymore to this class 2m3.07.
Because there's time when u don't even say hi to your own class mate
So what's wrong. us.

toodles






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]