HAAAPPPPYYYY NEEEEWWWW YEEEAAAARRR D;
Everyone's super happy about new year.
& I'm here giving this sad face -.-
Hello, it ain't my fault alright?
Because 2007 is a great year with great classmates
found my great friends , great class, great teacher, great EVERYTHING.
How can i let it all go...
I feel saddened by this, what would 2008 for me be like.
I don't wanna let go of the past ern, not past yet it's like 15 min to your past and my past and everyone's past):
My cousin just vomitted, she's feeling alil bad.
Now my head hurts. it's like spinning.
Now Gurmit singh is shaking his body .
I guess i lied, i was really high lorh.
I was like before 12 like 11.45, my first thought to call someone is to call Bryan.
I srsly donno know why.
And when i called, he went like "ya" then i went "happy new year bryan :D"
then he very cold lorh, like he don wana talk to me sad la.
So by order i called
1. Bryan
2. Yueting
3. Call threvin dont want ans
3. Alim
4. Threvin called
5. Ms Ng pei sun
6. Ziling
7. Ms Lu.
7 my favourite number :DDDD
Muacks to my phone even though it's yucky
You might have realised nobody i called is in my family.
It's cos i'm with Ruixia now and my mummy sleeping
So i didn't call D:
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
7:34 AM