Tell me what's wrong with my sister?
She started this new habit of hitting and kicking my leg but at least my legs damn long and so long that I'm able to defend myself with it.
I think she's obsessed with Bryan, that might totally be the case man.
She always goes like "I think Bryan is cute."
My mother likes Bryan too, oh gosh. (Because bryan encourage me to study and things like that)
Bryan totally like it, i mean who doesn't when people like him so much, I mean I will totally be the same if some parents like me so much.
Well, obviously he must have those secret weapon he use on girls, I guess it's those eyes. (If only he has got GREEN EYES!)
I might just go bongbong looking at his EYES!
And Hurray because I'm going out with TRICIA on Wednesday, I seriously can't wait for Wednesday to come.
TRICIA's MY BESTFRIEND, I'm gonna tell Tricia what is happening!
She can totally understand, she's nice you know?
So I was on phone with her and well we talk about loads of stuff.
And she agreed that Ms ***** is sucha idiot.
I AGREEE TO IT TOOOO!
I think I just KA BOOM & started to hate loads of people, what happened to me?
I'm supposed to be nice (:
Oh well!
I love orange, I know I shouldn't be blogging about orange.
But I can't help it when I drink from my orange cups.
I love to eat oranges too!
I hate people who has no originality okay!
Feel so sad for them, YT & I've had this before like people saying that Yellow & Orange sucks but started to like it when we like it . (Yueting likes yellow a lot)
Bleaaah even though they are bitch lets call them bastardsy- ba-sted-c.
eheh.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:46 AM