Somehow mood swings find their way back into my little brain cells.
Hmm, I donno i'm irritated & disappointed.
I wish someone can explain this situation to me.
I feel like talking to Ben Ben, Bryan, Ziling or Yueting or my cousins):
I think they ain't mood swings, you know?
Nehmind, it will soon past.
And that time, I'm in another class anymore.
Happy & happy?
Not that I don't love my class, but well it's always like a miracle when we first know each other.
BEN BEN WHERE ARE YOU?
): I'm feeling rather upset.
Don't bother asking me why, cos I won't tell you unless you are one of the names up there.
I think I rely alot on everyone of them up there.
& thanks a lot for being so tolerant with me when I make a mistake or offended you.
I feel guilty though.
Countless of time, you guys were always there.
You all totally udst me a lot.
Ben ben: I know our friendship sort of "distanced" away when I came back from China. And you are the senior I can always confide in. You tell me what's wrong and what's right. And there's this time you call me just to make sure I'm alright and tried to figure out a solution to help me with the friendship problem.
Bryan: Our friendship is also dying, So I know I'm in the wrong, Don't try to tell me i'm not. and you always give advices encourage me & help me a lot in my studies. I promise you to get into pure sciences but I can't get in. You always say I'm working very hard, trying to tell me to work harder than usual. Sms me to tell me to do my homework, motivating me to reach the highest !Tell me to stand up when i fall. You know you are the person who I work hard for ? To try to get into Pure.
Ziling: We've known each other for 4 years. And all this time, we will always meet up & share every single thought together. And every time I'm with you i'm happy. Because we always got small little news to gossip about. And that you always teach me to stay out of trouble.
Yueting: You understand people perfectly well, and you are always giving advice to people and it's not that you don't trust people, it's because you wanna always keep it to yourself. Not letting anyone worry or anything. You are strong but you still have weakness inside you. I'm always unable to see that. & that you always motivate me to study harder and harder . I've always share every little thoughts with you. Because you are a good listener, and the advice you give always help a lot. You know you are also one of the person why I wanted to get into pure.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
6:28 PM