x||a0y||nn

Saturday, November 10, 2007

 
OMG
Boring & BORING!
super bored!

I watch like more than 3 movies.
Harry potter & the order of the phoenix, Mr bean's holiday, Secret, & one more i can't remember.
Rahh! ):

humph!
It's so siaaaaaan laaaa.
I've got no life man.
I can totally hear people shouting at me
"get a life kid!"

Oh well, whatever.

By the way,
if any one of you come across my BIG BIG NAME in Lian He Zhao Bao, please do tell me.
I'm so modest!
* laugh like a witch!

Eheehs.
Mr BYL is super crazy indeed.
He say I miss him for 11 hours.
Bleah. :P

Well, I totally know my post is getting boring.
& maybe even from the start.
So that's the reason of those questions & answer.

I wanna emphasizes something again!
I WANT A PHONE!
Baaaaah!!

I miss the six la.
SIXES rocks.

I wanna learn to edit pics.
BUT HOW?
oh, that question lies with smellysa. (:
Quickly smeellllyyyyysa, you've not given me the photoshop disc thingy):

I feeeling rather confused now :S
I don't think I'm able to sleep at night.

I suddenly remembered one special song.
Niceeeey.

曹格→你是我的寶貝
------------------------
我一直在寻找
可爱的微笑
今天终于让我找到
我希望你知道
我不是开玩笑
今天才发现了你的好
你有特别的味道
让我神魂颠倒
我想我一定是中了招
呜美丽在燃烧
我快控制不了
wu..........
其实我不错
可以考虑我
什么都可以
just don't say no
我们手牵手
沙滩走一走
只要跟你在一起就足够
希望你能当我宝贝
你一定不会后悔
我只有一个要求
就是要对你好
永远不让你流泪
永远都不让你心碎
希望你相信我
我们在一起好吗
只要你相信我


it's damn nice. So sad yet so touching :DD
Remember to listen carefully to the first part and the last part.
Sweet sweet love.

I feel like eating macaroni salad again
*Yummy

But my throat hurts now.
because of the macaroni salad

Byeeem
(:






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]