All night, I was there writing my diary & watching Fashion police and Project run way till 2 plus.
I was figuring out the possibility of something.
):
And now, memories keep flashing back yeah?
Haiz, I shouldn't even be sad(:
And later on, I going back to Marsiling Secondary to buy books.
I've lost like 20 dollars, I donno where the hell it is now.
Rahhhhhh! Money gone forever.
Such a saddening news ))':
Ytd, I was trying to help Bryan download a simpsons game.
But it can't load at all.
So I was joking with him.
Telling him to be mentally prepared that it can't work.
Bryan: I'm prepared.
Xiaoyin: I'm sorry I can't save it.
Bryan: It's okay.
Xiaoyin: We really tried to save it.
Bryan: Nehmind.
I shall stop being lame la.
And I keep listening to one specific song.
勇气
I know it's old, but that's damn niceey.
(:
Bleahs, I going soon.
Byebye.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:05 PM