x||a0y||nn

Thursday, November 15, 2007

 
ღKOKOCRUNCHIES!
I know what's going on & I seriously hope you are ok, even though I know you are not.
But don't get sad because of him, he is a bastard.
I think we both agree on that right?
& since he is a bastard, You of course has the right to hate him, I will hate him too.
He don't deserve you alright?
He is blind & unappreciative of everything you had done for him.
HE IS A LOSER alright?
& don't worry, you will find someone 100x better & will treasure you more than everything!
------------------------------------------------------
ღALIMMY!
I donno what's going on but you are sad, I know it okay.
It's because your dp has this heart being stabbed thingy, don't try to lie to me.
You won't succeed alright lim?
& you told me you are emo & your way of talking is weird now!
If she is really what u called nice, she will never be so tactless all right?
I donno the inside story so i can't say she is unappreciative.
But she IS WRONG FOR making you so sad, is she guilty?
I donnoooo, but GET OVER HER MAN!
YOU will find someone SO MUCH better THAN HER!
I swear man, But if she never felt guilty that means SHE IS NOT WORTH IT ah!!
BE THE HAPPY ALIMMY!
------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicate this song for you two!
[ Apologize. ]

I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin new - yeah yeah
I loved you with a fire red-
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...

please tell that NG JIA XIN go die please?
& tell him it's too late to apologize okay?

ALIM i know it's too late to apologize.
------------------------------------

Haiz, I wanted to blog about happy stuff , but i donno.
Not that they make me sad, but it's like their heart broken or something like that.
I would too if I'm them):

Well, talked to Mr BYL today & well it was funny, he miss me I know.
I miss him too esp when he's going abroad to england!
I wanna hate him but i can't .
It's not his fault ):

It's that I will miss him SO MUCH SO MUCH SO MUCH!
infinity I could say.

I donno, I miss him so much.
He always say I'm lying , how can it be?
I REALLY DO MISSES HIM OK!
Bleah him :P

Iღ him:D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]