Well, I donno.
Whether I'm happy or not.
But I know all these will lead down to consequences.
Haiz, wth man.
It's like damn stupid to even fall right down it.
Rah, That's damn bad luh, I mean.
Total strangers would be the perfect word for this !
Hmmmmmmmmmm............
& I went out with Ziling.
I mean She went out with me
to have my lunch & buy bubble tea.
take-away chicken rice & went to KFC with Wong Ziling.
& damn it, I must be really desperate for a phone.
I used her phone & keep cam-whoring with her man.
Desperate, so desperate man.
I wish I have ang bao money!
):
So we ate our lunch at 5 and went to Ziling house.
Was talking to Ziling's mum(:
Her mum is so nice la.
Ask if I would like to stay for dinner as usual.
& cam-whore again with Ziling & Zihuan(Ziling's younger sis)
Because Zihuan want to be part of us.
Hahhahaa xD
Wanted ZiEn to be inside too.
I like the 3 sister a lot esp Ziling.
We've been best friends since p4.
I remembered that EVERY single day right after school, I will head to her house. Get bicycles & cycling all over gossiping about every single litttle thing.
Weirdly, we've never ran out of topics .
And those time, We played with her full sets of Barbie dolls & torturing tortoises by poking it with a stick.
Ehehs, she wanted me to send her something
gotta get going.
Toodles!
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
5:59 AM