Fine I'm in M1 and Kelly and lubna is in it.
I mean they ain't so bad, but they both hardly talk.
Am I destined to be alone?
I kinda hope Xiangrong can be my bestfriend, But I totally want a boy the friend.
Like it's so fun right, No friendship problem.
Or maybe someone like my best friends I'm having now!
Haiz, I'm so pathetic.
D: M2's like gonna have the most fun.
M3's gonna be so many 2m3s.
M1's gonna be the pathetic.
I wanna pair up with a Brainy and study hard because M1 doesn't have fun.
So I might as well just turn into a hardworking ones.
Get into top 1o and WORK towards O's
With only 6 subjects, it's gonna be damn hard ):
But well no choice, I will get stronger with character too!
Then.. I'm gonna watch horror movie by myself.
Share secrets with a teddy bear, Cry without a shoulder only on a pillow.
Brainys have no trouble because they just mug a lot without worries man.
And I might get to be a mathematician and if I've worries or feel really troubled, I can work out 100 maths question within 10 seconds & I will forget all the worries.
Maybe having recess by myself, & go library every single day!
And I will be damn lonely cos I don't think YT wants the caterpillar to follow her even till sec 3.
& she will get so irritated and slap me, & I will wake up and started to make friends with the ah cools.
Ehehs. My life sucha drama.
Labels: So gonna cry D:
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
9:45 AM