I was thinking..
Should I post my China pictures or not, It's a lot and it's very sian to wait for it to load.
I saw Amanda's blog and she took photo with Belle from beauty and the beast.
It's my all time favorites of all the princess!
Envy Amanda man, able to take photo with belle D:
I WANNA GO HONGKONG TOO!
Then I will go there and bumped into Threvin and go hi-ing non-stop.
-laughs.
I went out with Tricia Tingggi, I miss her so much as well.
It's been a LOOONNNNGGGGGGG time since we went out together.
And I kept talking to her about Mr BYL & she talks about ***.
We went Junction 8 because she needs to buy her sister a baleno jacket.
Blah blah
& WE SAW GUO HAO sitting on the seat at Bishan MRT station, So Tricia looked at him and He looked back at her while I keep walking [I srsly donno who it is & I don't watch campus] So she was like
"Eh, I saw Guo Hao."
"What thing YOUR COUSIN?"
Then Tricia look so annoyed and went
"The campus superstar wan laa"
"Really where which one." [Turn and saw a cute little boy ard the age of 5 to 8]
Then she was so pissed and told me to look at the one with white shirt and dyed hair.
So i went "oh so who the hell is he"
Then I sort of expect the worse, Then i ask if he was the one who keep blinking his eye for no damn reason.
Then Tricia was like "ya ya, that one"
Then I donno we started criticizing him laa, I know we should not do that but I can't stand Guo hao or whatever his name is called face!
When I saw him in the adverts blinking his eye giving those retard face that was when I begin to hate him like why the hell he has to do that for and I'm sorry but I really felt like slapping him." That's totally how I feel, But after seeing him make me realized he didn't blink his eyes at me so I felt better so MUCH better.
So Tricia and me were being a little too Bu yao lian and took pictures in the MRT and we ain't at all shy.
And when we are in the MRT we took pictures tooo like it's okay to camwhore in the public.
Ehehs after that we went off at Woodlands, I wanted to eat so badly.
My tummy sort of growled all way through , i think.
And off we went to the parsa malam and I bought Mua Zi and I wanted to buy Tako but the Sausage struck my eyes and I borrowed $1 from Tricia fyi I've only 1.40 in my pocket all way through.
-mua zi let me think of you.
Maybe octopus ball too.
But I don't think it make sense because I miss you all the way.
Maybe eating things like that make me think of you more D:
After that .....
Tricia was finding me
Went to lionel house.
Call everybody
Camwhore on the road
Went yianni house
TADA!
Labels: Everything has a reason for it., except for one with no sense or logic
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
3:36 AM