x||a0y||nn

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 
Waaa :)
Tmr is bowling session again!
Weeee weee.

Hahaha. (:
I'm damn broke.
Went for a hair cut at 888 plaza.

Rui told me that her friend's hair damn stylo.
So before we went there,
Rui has this feeling like
her new hair cut will be a disaster.

But we still went in.
My hairdresser was a guy,
& the way he cut my hair.
Is "superb"
my scalp feel so much pain
*stretches out hand to the widest.

Ok & rui's hairdresser was worse.

She went.
"you know I help a lao ah ma win 4d you know"
then she went CHAAR!
& rui's fringe went shorter.
And then she say
"4d you know! I'm going to cut ur's like mine"
so she frightened rui!
then she went CHAAR again.

& now Rui's fringe look exactly like hers.
those really short fringe.
like how baby hair looks like.
*EEEEK!

So now she's screaming la.
that she can't go for some meeting tmr cos of her hair.
HAHA!
I wouldn't pon sch too,
If i was her.
*Laugh like a witch.

No laaaa.
Her hair looks ok.
tmr it will be nicer.
Look more natural.
*smile sweetly.

I was talking to Mr BYL just now.
Was so damn bored!
I miss china.
I miss china not.
I miss CHHHIIIIIIINA.

Look at the girl at ur left!
What do you think of her?

I think she's a bitch,
that's of course.
You know wad?

During the time we spent at wu jiang sec.
She keep flirting with Bryan & Threvin
still give this give that!
I heard lots of ppl hate her!!
:D

ILOVE RABBIT!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]