Oh, I just went out to This Fashion with my mummy, I need to buy jeans for the China trip on 13 October. *scream for joy"
But I'm afraid, terribly afraid that I would lose somethings when I'm abroad. But thinking about that just made me feel much much better. I don't know whether I should be crying now or be happy.
*sigh
Hmm, I just spoil my phone once more. There's no bloody hell connection which i think I should go and repair it. And the other 2 bad news is I lost my wallet): This is like the first time I lost my wallet for 4 days i think. I search up and down, but i just can't seems to find it. Which really sounds like a disaster as I'm going to Chong pang tomorrow. And that I will have to give the remaining $24 for the Six jersey. Looks like I'm seriously broke D: Just hope that my parents can quickly give me the money for china trip so I can get some money out there to pay my debts.
*Laugh loudly*
Yeah, the other bad news is I'm gonna miss the whole class. The rest of the class who ain't going to china with us. Because when we come back from china. The holidays are already starting.
*sobbing softly.
Never mind, We can still organize things like BBQ chalet anything for 2m3. WE just have to cooperate (: I hope we can like still care for each other after this sec 2 thing. )))))):
Oh and I miss chatting with Bryan. I think he's in Malaysia now.
& Mr BYL is busy celebrating his brother's birthday.
maybe a retard test can help.
[x]You have run into a door/wall more
than once.
[ ]You like to run in circles when you
have nothing else to do.
[x]You have pushed a door that said
pull.
[x]You still add with your fingers
[x]Yo u sometimes have trouble spelling
the simplest words.
[]You r friends have asked you if you
are on drugs.
[x]You dance when there is no music
playing.
[x]You do this: sdkjhgkhsad, when
talking to someone online.
[ ]Yo u stare into lights.
[x]Yo u have conversations with
animals, or stuff that can't talk.
[x]You burst out laughing when nothing
is funny.
[x]You make up words, then say them to
people who have no idea what you are
talking about.
[x]You make up your own language.
[x] You like watching a channel on tv
where they are speaking in a different
language.
MULTIPLY BY SEVEN AND I AM 77%
RETARDED
THANK YOU:D
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
3:49 AM