I'm loved.
& i'm feeling rather free.
Let see.
I've just talk to Mr BYL (:
& Ziling :D
Oh my god I felt so much better now.
Happier than ever.
Haha.
Smile (:
i'm eating 3 diff flavour of ice cream now
& chatting with bryan
Haha
Whoaa.
not moody anymore.
Thanks
Mr BYL & ZILING & BRYAN:D
I'm a happy girl .
oh wth.
China trip!
I'm gonna take many many photos
with YT Threv & Bryan.
I miss Alim & Zizi.
MISS THEM SO MUCH!!
))):
Argh how, no cam no nothing.
I know Mr BYL will miss me so much right.
Dont miss me ya?
& Ms lim Da zhu will miss you want la.
ehehs.
No present for you until 31st Oct.
Ben ben don't miss me too.
Ruixia don't miss me.
I know you want a present(:
See i know you so well.
HAHA!
I'm so buyaolian now.
Ehehs.
IMISSYOU!
HEH!
Miss me!
[And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.]
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
12:39 AM