1) List out your top 5 birthday presents u wish for:
1) HEHEH:D TEDDYBEARS
(sorry i'm now allergic to this thing call pig)
2) PLEASEE PLEASE.. save my phone?
3)You know something call love? Yeah i don't need his love.
I WANT HiS LOVE. i sound bitch.
4)Hahaha, Mr BYL, you know i want my surprise to be a good one.
Please don't ever give me some bad surprise.:D
5) 2M3 can we still stay together? I pray.
The person who tagged u is:
Ms baichi Dar whose name sound really retarded. MS Loh JIAXIN
3) Your relationship with her is:
DAR LA? must say how many times. shuo dao kou shui dou gan le.
4) Your 5 impressions of her:
naggy mother. funny idiot. pretty ugly. cutie= ugly but adorable. crazy.
Hahahaa. i totally gone mad. I donno what the hell am i saying. just guess peepos.?
5) The most memorable thing she had done for you:
this ah? I donno should it be very lesbian of her or very caring of her.
SHE HELD MY HAND): now my first hand touching moment is gone. Just like how my first kiss was stolen by a idiot.
6) The most memorable words that she had said to u:
She ah? eh should be (please say this in a most constipated way, you can totally get this effect.)
"If the whole world hates you. I will not hate you DE!!!!!"
You see i'm trying the constipated now. it can sound really emotional.
7) If she becomes your lover, you will?:
No i'm sorry i'm gonna break her fragile heart. COS I TOLD YOU WE ARE DAR.
8) If she's your lover, what she has to improve on:
eh. okay. I would wanna be a girl. So i need a cute bf please. hahhaa. Which means she must be totally adorable but pretty ugly(:
9) If she becomes your enemy, you will?:
I will live on and I will cry my heart out on her and scream and shout and beat her:D
10) If she becomes your enemy, the reason is:
Uhuh. This is for me to know and for you to find out.
11) The most desire thing you would like to do for her now is?:
this sounds pretty hard. Errr. let see. study history or listening compre. I can't make up my mind.
12) Your overall impression of her:
hello impression all the time. hmmm. GREAT at times. (:
13) How do you think people around u will feel about u:
let seee. I'm really humble you know. But i think i'm the best la. But cos i wanna hide it from you guys. I will say "hahah actually you better " WAHAHAHA(: donno la, they may think that i'm emotional? cos i cry a lot. and that's not a sin.
14) The character u love about yourself is:
Friendly and crazy? yes I can assure you.
15) On the contrary, what character u hates about yourself:
There's quite a lot. Lazy? and stubborn? and hurt ppl's heart? no common sense? oh theres a lot and super attitude to people i hate.
16) The most ideal person I would like to be:
Yueting. Strong and sporty. Able to give good advices, i know when she's feeling sad she keep it to herself. she never wanted anyone to know and worry. So she's kinda independent.
17) For the people who cared & liked you say something to them:
(must say as if i got the award) I wanna thank you people. thanks you
-waves excitedly.
18) Pass this quiz to 10 people that u wish to know how they feel about u.
1. Yueting
2. Bryan
3. Threvin
4. Mr BYL
5.Tricia
6. Natasha
7. Fazzy buzzy
8. Ben ben
9. Alim
10. Zizi
Who's #2 having relationship with:
who do you think? I donno.
If #1 & #10 be together, will it be a good thing:
Lol, one too sporty another already got SOMEONE he loves. GUESS. But no it wont be a good thing too weird for us to handle.
When was the last time you chatted with #3:
Today just now?
What kind of music does # 8 like:
Err, i donno Anime music. I heard he love a lot of anime music(:
Will u woo # 3? :
No need wan. He will zhi dong come right?
How about #7?:
Hahaha this one ah. No i got someone i like la.
Is #4 single:
Yeah. But i don't think he is available though.
Surname of #5:
TING
What is the hobby of #5:
COLLECTING SPONGEBOB
#3 studying at:
Marsiling Sec.
Have u try developed feelings for #8? :
Huh try. Where got anyhow try wan. I think he has someone he loves. Speaking abt that i should go ask him:D
Where does #9 live:
Woodland lorh
What colour does #4 like:
Green & orange.
Are #1 & #3 best friend:
Best friend i donno. Good friend yes.
Does #7 like #2?:
POZZIBLE. :D hahaha. 2 loves every woman in the world. Just never girls(:
How do you know #2 :
Orientation camp, he left a strong impression with his cute voice
Does #5 has pet:
she has got a sponge as pet. Does that count?
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
6:55 AM