One day with you boy
Just one day with you
Every thing's so brand new
Everyday I think of
Being with you
No one else but us two
All our dreams would come true
If we just get together
----------------------------------
EEEE):
so unhappy.
I got home at 2.30 plus.
So early luh.
kaos.
watching Ashley tisdale video.
Uh, she is so hot.
Now, i think Vanessa's one bitch.
zashley !
science test CANCELED!
scheduled on this thurs.
I'm just glad I revised sci.
Ok, I didn't even revise anything at all.
)':
Well, whatever.
I got really pissed off today.
fyi.
Hello, i hate copy cat THIS much!
(stretch my handzsxzs)
fucckk can.
by the way i told bryan about it.
I hope a*hem don't get angry,
or I'm DEAD>
Oh, (:
I promised to do a email for Yt.
She went for the friendship thing.
And she get to see loads of angmoh.
She said there's one ,
who look like harry potter.
*faint.
I wanna see angmoh with GREEN EYES>
green eyes are the hottest.
I talk to threvin.
abt loads of stuff.
YOU OWE ME,remember?
if you ever see this .
Bryan.
Sorry, for going offline just like that.
I wanna thank shi chen, ailing and chinboon
for helping me with my art.
Love ya guys.
Labels: I hope, we have the same thinking.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
12:01 AM